North Berwick Law

Fisherman

Spent a nice night in the Law car park in north Berwick on the POIs. We were the only van there overnight.
Got up next morning and went to the summit, it only took 20 minutes and look at the views. The ruins are an old observation post from Napoleonic times. You can see the Fife coast across the Firth of Forth.

F1490585-0502-49FB-A8B8-6E77678C69B2.jpeg
79658785-23C3-40D7-9999-051135D426CE.jpeg
F4C3F0A2-C1D1-41AE-B037-4C03AA8B89EC.jpeg
4CAE3ACA-718C-47D2-B8BC-5531837E06E9.jpeg

Last edited:
I sent Izwozral there last year or early this year and the climb nearly killed him and when he got to the top it was faggy. 😂😂 buts it’s a great overnight stop.
Ral needs to get of the fags then Annie, having a fag at the top is not a good idea, particularly when it’s foggy :)

Yes it’s a good stop over, will be back.

I spent at least half a day with Ral when he attended a Drum meet, he needed something printed off. During our time together seeing this and that, including underground Pict house, during our time, Ral never smoked. Must be my calming influence on folks 😂

A couple of year back grandson and me went up the Law, he was delighted climbing 🧗‍♀️ his first mountain, his words.

I spent at least half a day with Ral when he attended a Drum meet, he needed something printed off. During our time together seeing this and that, including underground Pict house, during our time, Ral never smoked. Must be my calming influence on folks 😂

A couple of year back grandson and me went up the Law, he was delighted climbing 🧗‍♀️ his first mountain, his words.
I don’t know if Ral smokes Terry, I was referring to Annie’s typo from the top of the hill were Annie said it was faggy.:)

I don't smoke and Annie tried to murder me, fact.
Dunno why, it wasn't me that ended our love tryst! :cry:

Terry on the other hand treated me to a grand day out full of history and scenery to die for.
Terry and I are now an item. 😘
I love you too Ral. Best to keep this quiet, as this is how rumours start. Oh, and what happened in the Pict house, remains in the Pict house. (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back