No Roaming Charges.

International & UK Standard Rates

The cheapest way to use RWG Mobile is to use bundles. All services outside of bundles will be charged at our standard rate which are 10p/min for landline and mobile, 10p/SMS and 2p/MB. International rates for popular international detinations are below. Our international rates for calling from your UK Mobile number to other destinations are available by sending an email to support@rwgmobile.com.

EU Roaming is included in all of our paid plans above £1 (not included in our FREE or £1 plans!). Roaming costs outside of the EU are charged at a maximum of 50p per call, 50p per SMS sent (free to receive) and 50p/MB.

Popular international destinations:
France/Germany/Spain/Italy: 19p/min mobile and 7p/min landline, 19p/SMS
USA/Canada: 5p/min mobile and landline, 19p/SMS
India/China: 1p/min landline and 2p/min mobile, 19p/SMS

This is on the EE network if you have a locked mobile

The cheapest way to use RWG Mobile is to use bundles. All services outside of bundles will be charged at our standard rate which are 10p/min for landline and mobile, 10p/SMS and 2p/MB. International rates for popular international detinations are below. Our international rates for calling from your UK Mobile number to other destinations are available by sending an email to support@rwgmobile.com.

EU Roaming is included in all of our paid plans above £1 (not included in our FREE or £1 plans!). Roaming costs outside of the EU are charged at a maximum of 50p per call, 50p per SMS sent (free to receive) and 50p/MB.

Their monthly EU data allowance of 30GB’s on the most expensive package is a bit stingy at £22/month. EE themselves give 160GB’s/month for only £3 more! I suppose it depends on how much data you need abroad, couldn’t manage on 30 GB’s though.

Anyone renewed with Vodafone recently? My contract is up this month so I renewed this morning but just realised it doesnt include roaming. It seems very few of their packages do now. As its likely we will stay in the UK this year but will do a long trip it made sense to get as much data as possible so I got 150gb a month for £17 but no roaming. Apparently you can buy a data package for £1 a day which I suppose if we do go abroad is only £30 a month. I Was going to call them and try and renegotiate but lost the will to live trying to get through to someone. I am pretty sure however my old contract of 60gb included roaming so maybe its just new ones I dunno. I suspect they will all follow suit.

Anyone renewed with Vodafone recently? My contract is up this month so I renewed this morning but just realised it doesnt include roaming. It seems very few of their packages do now. As its likely we will stay in the UK this year but will do a long trip it made sense to get as much data as possible so I got 150gb a month for £17 but no roaming. Apparently you can buy a data package for £1 a day which I suppose if we do go abroad is only £30 a month. I Was going to call them and try and renegotiate but lost the will to live trying to get through to someone. I am pretty sure however my old contract of 60gb included roaming so maybe its just new ones I dunno. I suspect they will all follow suit.
Do you not have a period of time where you can cancel ?
Press the button for leaving they always answer that one
I do prefer the shops

Use the tobi chat on the app if you want to cancel and ask to speak to an advisor or they will divert you all over the website! Did this yesterday...my contract ( now expired) changes from May but when I "spoke" to an advisor she did say she could include free roaming. But signal with O2 is better for us so changing anyway.

Am i correct in thinking that the O2 roaming partners in Portugal are TMN, Optimus and Vodafone ?

Use the tobi chat on the app if you want to cancel and ask to speak to an advisor or they will divert you all over the website! Did this yesterday...my contract ( now expired) changes from May but when I "spoke" to an advisor she did say she could include free roaming. But signal with O2 is better for us so changing anyway.

Trouble is I'm kind of knackered as Vodafone is about the only provider that works in our village and I often use it as a backup if the crappy broadband goes off and of course for lots of calls. Tried EE and 3, nothing. Im not sure about 02. It probably wont be until next year we will venture abroad and I suspect by then all providers will have done the same anyway and there will likely be no free roaming.

Reactions: REC
Vodaphone told me it would be £6 a day for Morrocco. Phone is on flight mode with data roaming off. Luckily wiFi in hotel is ok.

Last edited:
Vodaphone told me it would be £6 a day for Morrocco. Phone is on flight mode with dara roaming off. Luckily wiFi in hotel is ok.

Outside of Europe I suppose. For Europe I think its £1 a day if you buy a package for a week or fifteen days I think. So it would be £90 if you are going for your full 90 days. I suppose thats only about twenty miles of diesel these days. :D

Vodaphone told me it would be £6 a day for Morrocco. Phone is on flight mode with data roaming off. Luckily wiFi in hotel is ok.
You are right,
Make sure you phone is not on auto select when around Tarifa or the end of Gibraltar as it will select the signal from Morocco @ £6 per day...
I have to wait for a bill to get my money back...

NOTE IT HAS TO BE USED IN LESS THAN 90 days or they restrict the sim, meaning you can't make any calls or text messages, you can guess how I found out.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back