No longer a agent!!!!!

cipro

Hi all not sure if people who have brought a MH from Lazydays they are now no longer a agent for CI MH:eek: I was told yesterday when I took my van for a service and have a warranty problem.

They will sort any problems out but CI parts can begot through Geoff cox. Unknown what has happend and did not ask:(

Hi all not sure if people who have brought a MH from Lazydays they are now no longer a agent for CI MH:eek: I was told yesterday when I took my van for a service and have a warranty problem.

They will sort any problems out but CI parts can begot through Geoff cox. Unknown what has happend and did not ask:(

I used to have a C.I, from Lazy days and I have noticed that a lot of C.I. agents are no longer dealing in them... like Glossop caravans, might be worth ringing up auto-trail in Hull to find out what is occurring.

I used to have a C.I, from Lazy days and I have noticed that a lot of C.I. agents are no longer dealing in them... like Glossop caravans, might be worth ringing up auto-trail in Hull to find out what is occurring.

Hi Rick I have rang them and any warranty work can be honerd as they don't need to purchase goods as they will be no charge!!!!. reading between the lines maybe they owe a bill or two:eek: or they lazydays are not getting vans at the deals they like????????.

Pick van up tomorrow cost is £58 for oil change £87 for security door handle to be fitted and habitation check free tried to charge me £120 but I said new van and had first check free last time and seemed to work.

To be fair you check things yourself anyway like water leaks you can smell gas, and there is that much safety on heaters.cookers alike what can go wrong:D:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back