Newhaven Motorhome Stopover

Spikenspurs

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good Newhaven stopover in September as we are catching ferry over to France on DFDS (maybe a Toby Carvery or Pub or one on the ferry port?)
Newbies going abroad for first time...
Kind Regards

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good Newhaven stopover in September as we are catching ferry over to France on DFDS (maybe a Toby Carvery or Pub or one on the ferry port?)
Kind Regards
If you're catching the morning ferry easiest to park at ferry carpark . No charge if booked on ferry.
Definitely not very salubrious.
I do it because normally had long drive and need a sleep .
There are more attractive alternatives
Attractive means outside Newhaven

We stay overnight here £10 a night quieter than in terminal
ten mins from terminal on the other side of harbour
area marked in red
theres a pub just before you go to this park up the hope inn I think folks often stay in the car park
BOTH ARE WEST PIER

Attachments

• F0360B7E-AF0B-4C52-AF25-E0AF12292967.jpeg
    F0360B7E-AF0B-4C52-AF25-E0AF12292967.jpeg
    693.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Kind Regards
If you are over 60(?) you know you get a 20% discount? You need to do it by phone .
If you haven't already done it call them and , pretty sure , they'll adjust it

We always stop at the port. If you are catching the ferry early morning it is free, OK it is a bit noisy but it is only one night.
PJ

If you are over 60(?) you know you get a 20% discount? You need to do it by phone .
If you haven't already done it call them and , pretty sure , they'll adjust it
not quite there yet - another 4 years and we'll be able to claim the discounts. thank you

We stay overnight here £10 a night quieter than in terminal
ten mins from terminal on the other side of harbour
area marked in red
theres a pub just before you go to this park up the hope inn I think folks often stay in the car park
BOTH ARE WEST PIER
thank you for your advice. Will take a look at this as be good to have quiet nights sleep before ferry crossing.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back