Newby saying hi

DENBOY

Hi, the names Dennis and I have just found this furom by chance and what a find, I have had campers for years in my 20s to mid 30s then stopped to have kids and run chip shops. Sold up 3 years ago, youngest daughter now 18, parents from both sides gone, new (to us) camper on the drive and we now want to just set off into the sunset and what ever there is around the next bend.
Dennis

Hi Dennis and family,
welcome to the site, a few Lancs Lads on here. You will find lots of interest on the site, and some interesting people. Enjoy.

Happy Camping:)

Hi and welcome, you will find it a friendly and useful site.

Tom

Newbi saying high

Welcome Dennis to a great site,plenty of ideas and info here for you to use:);) and welcome to the rest of this weeks new members we really are growing in numbers now,Andy.

Hi,...My name is Jackie, and my better half is Bob. We have a Burstner Delfin 700..now nearly 4 years old.
I've been looking around this site for a year or so now, and have picked up some very useful tips..so thought it was time I introduced myself.
We have done quite a lot of 'wild camping' in Europe, and also in Scotland, and the wonderful 'Outer Hebrides'....but we have only ever 'wild camped' once in England, and that was at St. Margaret's Bay, Dover.(on a reccommedation from this site..and it was lovely...thank you!!)
This year we intend holidaying more in U.K., but sites are prohibitively expensive, and we do like touring, so one or two night stopovers are just fine for us...therefore I shall be looking hard on this site for ideas :)
The first one I'm looking for is a one night stopover in/near Lincoln...can anyone help??
Thanks Guys xx

Hi,...My name is Jackie, and my better half is Bob. We have a Burstner Delfin 700..now nearly 4 years old.
I've been looking around this site for a year or so now, and have picked up some very useful tips..so thought it was time I introduced myself.
We have done quite a lot of 'wild camping' in Europe, and also in Scotland, and the wonderful 'Outer Hebrides'....but we have only ever 'wild camped' once in England, and that was at St. Margaret's Bay, Dover.(on a reccommedation from this site..and it was lovely...thank you!!)
This year we intend holidaying more in U.K., but sites are prohibitively expensive, and we do like touring, so one or two night stopovers are just fine for us...therefore I shall be looking hard on this site for ideas :)
The first one I'm looking for is a one night stopover in/near Lincoln...can anyone help??
Thanks Guys xx

Have you checked this section www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back