Newby from East Yorkshire

Janeyjane

Hi

I'm Jj, in East Yorkshire, just about to take delivery of my first ever motorhome and looking forward to getting out and about. As a lone female camper, I'd be interested to hear experiences/tips from similar. Currently contemplating on the relative safety of seafront wild camping versus wandering around 'proper' camp sites alone, in the middle of the night.

Jj

Hi

I'm Jj, in East Yorkshire, just about to take delivery of my first ever motorhome and looking forward to getting out and about. As a lone female camper, I'd be interested to hear experiences/tips from similar. Currently contemplating on the relative safety of seafront wild camping versus wandering around 'proper' camp sites alone, in the middle of the night.

Jj

Hello and
abc69.jpg

wellcome

Hi

Jj

Hi Jj... Wellcome to the site,I,m sure you will find all your answers on here,
they are a good bunch

hello-1.gif
and welcome, JJ, good luck in your new motorhome, dont forget to send us a photo of her;):)

Hello Jj,
Welcome, you have come to the right place for information on anything, and they really are a nice bunch.

Hi Jj and welcome.

Really exciting about the new motorhome - what is it? I hope you have some great times in it.:)

I do almost all my motorhoming solo, as other half isn't keen (he prefers home comforts). I do a lot of wild camping, most of it in Scotland, and so far (touch wood) have had only positive experiences. I take my Jack Russell (Tramp) for company and we love it.

I really enjoy these forums and one of these days hope to pluck up enough courage to go on one of the meets!

Keep us posted as to how you get on!

Best wishes,
Lauren

Hi Jj and welcome.

Really exciting about the new motorhome - what is it? I hope you have some great times in it.:)

I do almost all my motorhoming solo, as other half isn't keen (he prefers home comforts). I do a lot of wild camping, most of it in Scotland, and so far (touch wood) have had only positive experiences. I take my Jack Russell (Tramp) for company and we love it.

I really enjoy these forums and one of these days hope to pluck up enough courage to go on one of the meets!

Best wishes,
Lauren

Such a nice welcoming post,Ladyandthetramp:), I'm sure JJ will appreciate it, how about you and JJ get together and make your way up to Peebles at the end of the month for the Northern meet;).in what could be JJs maiden wildcamp:rolleyes:. and your maiden meet (C.mon, dont be shy)
Also ,Jack, my llittle jack russell would love to meet the little Tramp:eek::p

Yeah c'mon and meet everybody! :D Most of us haven't met each other yet!! :eek: :eek: So come on and enjoy if you are in the area. :cool: :D :rolleyes: JIM & LIZ + two dachsies! :p

Yeah c'mon and meet everybody! :D Most of us haven't met each other yet!! :eek: :eek: So come on and enjoy if you are in the area. :cool: :D :rolleyes: JIM & LIZ + two dachsies! :p

What:eek: 2 dachies as well as Paddy?:rolleyes:, Jack will be in heaven:cool:

Hi Jj and welcome.

Best wishes,
Lauren

Hey Lauren! Thanks for the welcome :)

It's a teeny little Romahome :) I thought about maybe taking my pet parrot with me, occasionally. He would be good company and louder than any burglar alarm, if anybody came too close! LOL

Definitely planning to go to some meets in the future, though, unfortunately already have plans for the last weekend in August, so can't make the Northern meet. Another time.....

Jj

Nah, ones a whimp :confused: and the other is just old :rolleyes: and likes her pit!! :cool: JIM.

BLAST, :eek: we wanted to discuss Romahomes :rolleyes: with someone who knows them. :D :cool: :D JIM.

Also ,Jack, my llittle jack russell would love to meet the little Tramp:eek::p

Thanks lenny - sounds like a good plan. I'd love to meet everyone - and compare Russells!:D :eek: Just one thing in diary for then so I'll get onto it and let you know. I'm dogsitting 2 extra family Russells all next week eek: will i survive???;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back