WIGGY

hi all although i joined last year this is me saying hello going to do more wild camping this year as campsites are fine but the charges can mount up and a lot of sites are not that good with a few exceptions cheers proud vw t25 owner

Welcome to the website Wiggy, Lets hope we have some decent weather this year..whether wilding, or on sites..enjoy!!

Jackie ;)

Welcome to the site wiggy, and enjoy. What part of the UK are you in?
Know what you mean about campsite prices, most use them occaisionaly and the wilding makes up the expense. Club CL's aren't badly priced so we use them mainly for water/toilet etc then off we go again.:D

Happy Camping:)

hi everyone ive also just joined, also have a T25 and am happy to have found such a great source of wild camping spots:)

im in swindon in the south west and dont know many good spots, but the few i know of are truely beautiful. I'm surrounded by some great places and will share what i know with the good people here ;)

thanks for a great source of info...hope i can add and subtract with likeminded peeps :)XXX

hi pioneer i live on the west coast of scotland burns country thats what i intend to do this year use campsites when the need arises

Hi wiggy,
lovely part of Scotland the West Coast, did 4 weeks touring last year, from Durness down to Oban. This year in July/ Aug/ Sept will be doing it again including the Hebrides, so if you see me,names on the van (Pioneer and Bil on the plate) come say hello and have a wee dram.
Off now for 10/11 days, so will bein touch when we get back.
Cheers, Bill.

Hi - I am also new to this site but it looks good, I also am a T25 owner and wouldnot swap it for the world but boy the salt air realy gets into it, I have just sprayed it B4 doing a mammoth 8 week trip from the Isle of Lewis down to Southampton via the Lakes up to London over to Bristolaround Wales into the Lakes again then zig zag Scotland B4 catching the ferry from Ullapool to Stornoway . Happy camping and be safe.

John & Ruth

hi john whats it like up your way for camping going to go to skye this summer but would like to do more islands been up to inverness oban longest trip so far was ayr to blackpool then on to southend on sea then up to gt yarmouth then back home old van never missed a beat

thanks john great help very comprehensive cheers mate tried to pm you didnt work not too good on computer thanks

welcome back

Welcome back to the site Wiggy
glad to see you getting replies
seems to be a few t25 owners
have fun

Weez
Tony

Hi WIGGY and welcome to the site,second time around:rolleyes:, hope you find it more interesting these days;):D

hi lenny its not that i didnt find it interesting i was going into vw forums because they had campers like mine plus i had a bit of bother with computer had to wipe it clean and i forgot i had already joined wildcamping old age makes you forgetfull well me anyway cheers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back