Newbie in Yorkshire..heading towards fulltiming

Mollynme

Evening all,

Quick hello from Molly (me ancient jack russel x) and me...

It has been reassuring to read posts on this site tonight - today (with no experience at all, infact never been in a MH before today- but don't tell anyone that) I have put down a deposit on a MH - I intend to work v hard for the next 12 months to pay it off..then I will be free to spend summer 2010 in Scotland, reading books on hedgehogs (I have many odd books) and waking up to a beautiful view everyday....

I am fortunate in that my current profession means I have work anywhere I go (though I will have to stay on sites and get a dog walker if I do work while away) - much better, I will soon be a Reflexologist , so hope that this will go someway towards helping me earn enough cash while I am travelling round.

I see that some people have sold houses and set off on adventures with cash in the bank - anyone like me thinking of winging it a bit...My flat lease is up in September so hoping to start then..if I can find a site in Yorkshire that will let me work 4 days a week that is - anyone experience of this?

Lots of long weekends to Scotland this summer, anyone going to Sunrise festival ? Have a squizz - v cool.

Thanks for reading - I will be packing my massage bed so if you see the Reflexologist sign in the window of my MH give me a knock... :)

Regards, Victoria

Hiya and welcome Mollynme, could have done with you and your massage bed this weekend at our meet up in Hayfield:eek:, lots of tired and aching limbs:rolleyes:, look forward to meeting up in the near future:)

Hey Lenny,

Thanks for the welcome... Tired aching limbs...do I need to ask why?;)

Reflexology is amazing (I guess I would say that - but it is!) Deeply relaxing and although not a medical treatment very positive benefits to a variety of health problems...at the risk of sounding like a salesman...

When I get my MH - and figure out if I can drive it....I will look forward to meeting up with you guys in the near future...

Do you know any members that full time Lenny?

Have a great day, Victoria (& Molly...):)

hi victoria welcome & enjoy the camper. scotland is indeed beautiful, we are going in june.
lovely to wake up to peace & quiet.
tony

Hi Victoria,
welcome to the site and enjoy. You just missed a cracking meet at Hayfield, still one later in the year, just be carefull with your Jack, if Lenny's Jack is around it may not be safe! see Hayfield meet post for photographic proof:D

Happy Camping:)

Fulltiming

Hey Victoria, we are fulltimers and work as we travel. Also have taken the treatment couch with us on occassion, so it can be done. Drop me a pm if there is anything specific you would like to know:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back