Newbie getting out & about

Victor

Hi, Ive been a full member for a couple of weeks now and have managed to visit a couple of POIs within an hours drive of where I live.
Some fantastic locations and views . The few people I have seen while parked up have offered a curious look or a friendly wave. One lady actually got out of her car to ask me for directions which I duly obliged to give her.
I wont go into specific locations of where Ive been ( I dont want queues of vans at them !!) but I would advise anyone who, like me, visited this site out of curiosity, to join as full members and have full access to the maps.
I will say that we are doing our version of the Scottish 500 later this month and will “wild” camp a couple of nights then proper site for a night.
All “ wild” sites are from the POIs.
Ive had my moneys worth from my full subscription already in a couple of weeks !
Hope to see some of you on the road ! Hopefully I will have my window sticker soon.
Victor

Yes, Definitely a bargain. I see you're from gods country too lol. Maybe our paths will cross at some point

Hi Dave. Yes Gods Country indeed.!!! Im originally from Northumberland so have to include this as well.
Ive been amazed how many POIs are up here and so many hidden gems !!!! Shhhh, theyre ours.😀

Full membership pays for itself in no time at all.

Enjoy Scotland.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back