New Van

Telstar

Free Member
As some of you know, my login is the name on my van name. However, I changed the van last Friday. I thought about putting my username up 'for sale', 276 posts, thanked 49 times, good reputation, not offended anyone (I don't think!) but then I noticed 'REFFERED ONCE'. I don't know how you get referred, or what for. Does it stay on your record forever or if I behave for a year can I have it wiped off? Also will this affect the value of the login 'Telstar'?

When I thought about the obvious new login 'autocruise' or 'pace' sprung to mind. But 'autocruise' has gone like so many others, to users who have never posted. Could I have therefore put in a bid with admin to take it over?

Alas, to save confusion for me and you I have therefore decided to keep 'Telstar' as my login.

So, some more info for you. Motorhome supplier wanted at least £550 for a Cat 1 alarm fitting. Auto radio/alarm fitting place, good reputation near centre of Sheffield £200 or £250 if I want it to operate independant of the cab's original fob. Same place will fit a towbar and single electric for approx £180. I think for me to buy the parts retain it would cost near enough that. Motorhome supplier quoted in the £400 range. Interestingly they advised against altering the std fit radio so that it doesn't turn off after 20 mins. This feature doesn't bother me because we tend to use a small battery powered radio when out and about. 2 AA batteries in it last for months.

Just need to decide which awning route to go for the once a year occassion when we put one up! and obtain the fiamma roof rack (looks nice and is full length) for the solar panels to be fitted to.

Jon

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back