New van ready to convert.

You tinker.Spotted the edit and had to go and check,they are indeed 16's.I spoke to the fella I got them from who also didn't realise the mistake and after explaining I still needed a rim for a spare he kindly found the correct rim with another new tyre on and gave it to me at no extra cost.He couldn't stop apologising for the mistake,what a nice bit of customer service:)

I have sent you an email Chris.

Thanks but have not received any mail... 🙃chris.evans001@gmail.com

Sent you another one Chris,this time I put the correct address on it. Will probably work better👍

Very hopefully @burridge01 we will see you over on Phil's sister site Motorhome Builder (Home | Motorhome Builder) where you will be able to share in the fun of undertaking your conversion with a load of like minded nutters who might just be able to give you any advice you might be looking for.

Cracking looking Sprinter, but please, for your own sake, before starting the conversion, thoroughly check behind all of the side trims, underneath the entire van, inside all of the doors and pull of all the interior paneling and treat any and all of the dreaded tin worm that you will almost certainly find an then give it all a very thorough coating of something like Bilt Hamber Dynax S50.

All the very best from yet another Phil.

mine's a mwb 313 too, good size for a little camper.
N Brown,do you have extra security on your van.Had a conversation with a Merc mechanic who reckons the keyless system is a tad lame.He's advises me to have a switch wired up to the ecu,preventing thieves starting the van.
I currently have a decent (if there is such a thing)steering wheel lock/bar but am open to ideas on extra deterrents.
Maybe others have tricks they would care to share.

That's because I am officially fick.

Kept spelling it wrong:hammer::hammer:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back