New van ready to convert.

burridge01

Picked the Sprinter mini bus up at the weekend and I already love it.It's a 313 automatic with Webasto night heater,sky light,insulated and all the rest ready to convert.

Anybody want some seats,free to pick up from Basildon.

The van had no spare wheel,cradle,jack or towing eye which is a pain.Lacated a cradle for £20-result.Located a brand new wheel and tyre for £50,popped over to pick it up and asked if he had any more.Certainly sir,how many would you like.Ended up with 4 brand new Michelin tyres/rims for £180-Bigger result.

While I was there I was educated on the reason for the speed limiter(65mph)and what I need to get it lifted(need to have van registered as camper to make life easier)
All in all a grand day out.

Very nice. Great result with the wheels/tyres too.

What layout have you got in mind?

Nice van but remember you will require insulation for all them windows or the water will be running like a river at night,thats why folk buy fans and cut out to fit double glass units,health to wear.:have fun:

I would like to see it finished i have just put an offer in for a spanish ambulance i could do with some help with the layout all the electrics, water sink and heating are init all i am hoping to do is put a solar panel on the roof but dont want to get it change to a motorhome so i will have to take the sink out for the ITV / your MOT

I hate to be a bearer of bad news but those wheels are only 5 stud wheels and yours will be 6 stud
Thanks for pointing that out,never thought to look under the center caps.Tyres will still fit my rims so still a bargain for 4 new Michelin tyres.

Thanks for pointing that out,never thought to look under the center caps.Tyres will still fit my rims so still a bargain for 4 new Michelin tyres.

Have you checked the size of tyre ? As yours will be 16” and if the wheels you have bought are for the earlier 5 stud sprinter they will be 15”

Last edited:
Nice van but remember you will require insulation for all them windows or the water will be running like a river at night,thats why folk buy fans and cut out to fit double glass units,health to wear.:have fun:
Not sure I understand you.The water will remain outside and we will have curtains fitted.No different to the tin roof in the T4.
Sorry, err, did you say the seats are free? And can be collected from basildon ?
As good as free,partial to CurlyWurlys I am.

Very nice. Great result with the wheels/tyres too.

What layout have you got in mind?
Will be simple bed and a cooker/sink job,that's all we require.

Have you checked the size of tyre ?

Tyre size is all good,that's the reason for getting them.Bit of a sausage not checking under the caps but no biggy.Will get it round me mates when the tyres need changing and let him make me a cuppa why I watch his wife change them over.

Seats

Well, it's a bit of a hike from Devon, but I could be with you by the morning. With a box of curly wurlies lol.

Do you have an email address. Mine is chris.evans001@gmail.com. I've tried to private message you but i can't because your a free member.

Well, it's a bit of a hike from Devon, but I could be with you by the morning. With a box of curly wurlies lol.

Do you have an email address. Mine is chris.evans001@gmail.com. I've tried to private message you but i can't because your a free member.

Don't know if your in jest but I start my shifts tomorrow so no day off for 12 days,,,,,,,,,Booooooo,,,,,,,But I have written your email down and will be in contact.

Have you checked the size of tyre ? As yours will be 16” and if the wheels you have bought are for the earlier 5 stud sprinter they will be 15”
You tinker.Spotted the edit and had to go and check,they are indeed 16's.I spoke to the fella I got them from who also didn't realise the mistake and after explaining I still needed a rim for a spare he kindly found the correct rim with another new tyre on and gave it to me at no extra cost.He couldn't stop apologising for the mistake,what a nice bit of customer service:)
I was totally serious.

Drop me an email and perhaps we can work something out.

Thanks
Chris
I have sent you an email Chris.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back