New Tryes pt 2

sinner

Right guys next question, seen loads of debate about what’s the best tyre to buy…. What’s your feelings?

Best make?
van or camper?

225-75-16R

Again thanks all :)

Guess another for Michelin, although I will be sticking with BF Goodrich AT2's.

If I were to change, my choice would be either, BF Goodrich Trail-Terrain, Michelin Crossclimate Camping, or the commercial Michelin Agilis Crossclimate.
And as BF Goodrich are owned by Michelin, it's another (y) for Michelin.

Guess another for Michelin, although I will be sticking with BF Goodrich AT2's.

If I were to change, my choice would be either, BF Goodrich Trail-Terrain, Michelin Crossclimate Camping, or the commercial Michelin Agilis Crossclimate.
And as BF Goodrich are owned by Michelin, it's another (y) for Michelin.
I have the Trail Terrains👌 not as noisy or fuel hungry as the AT2s

I remember Japanese bike tyres back in the 70's/80's Neil.

Say no more!
I still remember as if it was today, the day I fitted a pair of TT100’s on my bike back in 75/76 Rob. They were supposed to be the dogs danglies at the time. Jumped on bike outside the house with younger brother in law on pillion. Lots of people waiting at the bus stop opposite so I had to make it good. Loads of revs and dropped the clutch…

Bike didn’t go forwards one inch but shout sideways across the road with front wheel in the air. Inches before it hit the kerb and we collided with all the waiting bus passengers it bit and we were off forwards like a rocket.

Never did fit another set of them lol

I still remember as if it was today, the day I fitted a pair of TT100’s on my bike back in 75/76 Rob. They were supposed to be the dogs danglies at the time. Jumped on bike outside the house with younger brother in law on pillion. Lots of people waiting at the bus stop opposite so I had to make it good. Loads of revs and dropped the clutch…

Bike didn’t go forwards one inch but shout sideways across the road with front wheel in the air. Inches before it hit the kerb and we collided with all the waiting bus passengers it bit and we were off forwards like a rocket.

Never did fit another set of them lol

I remember people arguing in the pub Neil about which were best TT100's or Avon Roadrunners.

They were definitely better than my Yokawackadoodles!

I just had these fitted today (225/75/16 BFGoodrich AT T/A KO2 All Terrain) on my Autotrail Apache front wheels, always had Continental Vanco Camper tyres up till now. Thought I’d try bought online from 4x4 tyres and paid for fitting locally. There was also a 5% discount code GIMME5 that I used, cost was £418 for two.
The tyre fitters did say that the best pressure was 50-60psi or otherwise they curve like a motorbike tyre if at 79psi like I ran the Continentals at.
Inflated them to 60psi and it was a smooth journey home

Attachments

• IMG_0296.jpeg
    IMG_0296.jpeg
    525.1 KB · Views: 16
Back