new to the site

camper chick

Hi to all, just joined, came across the site looking for places to wild camp in cornwall. The site looks fab, and I have already a few places lined up after reading some of your posts. Thanks so much. We have a very old Talbot camper, a little on the slow side , but we love her !! Bye for now.

welcome to the site camper chick, lots of useful info on here. Don't forget to post your finds when on your travels. Enjoy your trip.

Happy Camping:)

Welcome to the site Camper Chick any problems and somebody will have the answer we are a friendly lot and don't bite.

Talbot camper chick

Welcome to this site camper chick, and happy wilding. nigel54.

Welcome aboard the ship of fools and lags, with a story for a shilling, for an ear that is willing.;)

camper chick

Welcome

I think I like the idea of a 'chick' on this site.

Jon

warm welocme

Many thanks to all who gave me such a warm welcome. We will be wilding cornwall mid june, by then the weather should be nice .... and the van wont leak !!! But if it rains , and she lets in water... well.. we have lots of changes of clothing. Will let you know what we find.
Regards
Camper chick
By the way... chick is wishful thinking!!

Hi to all, just joined, came across the site looking for places to wild camp in cornwall. The site looks fab, and I have already a few places lined up after reading some of your posts. Thanks so much. We have a very old Talbot camper, a little on the slow side , but we love her !! Bye for now.

Hi new guys, I'm new too and have an old talbot. See about my meet invitation. some Talbots coming! This is a great site, nice to see you here!
Paol. [LaughingHeart]

Welcome aboard the ship of fools and lags, with a story for a shilling, for an ear that is willing.;)

that'll be a fiver yer owe me then pleasuredickie....:eek:

regards:D
aj

Oh yes.... welcome aboard scamperwick :rolleyes:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back