New Section please read!

how do you delete attached thumbnails ? i know how to remove photos from the post but cant remove the attached photos

cheers

j

van.jpgvan1.jpg
HTML:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24376._xfImport[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24377._xfImport[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24378._xfImport[/ATTACH]

My first attempt

Polar Bear[/ATTACH]View attachment 24378[/HTML]

I'm surprised that someone who can afford a stately pile like that has the time to build their own van, let alone being a bit tight, I'm sure with that show of wealth you can afford to get Mr Brown to do it for you. :camper:

Polar Bear[/ATTACH]View attachment 24378[/HTML]

I'm surprised that someone who can afford a stately pile like that has the time to build their own van, let alone being a bit tight, I'm sure with that show of wealth you can afford to get Mr Brown to do it for you. :camper:

I didn't get where I am today throwing money about.

I do live in Yorkshire and live by their rules,

Who's Mr Brown?
Is his work as good as mine?

....are you being sarcastic, I cant tell!

PS. My stereo power bounces boy racers off the road, there is a massive subwoofer in the overhead bunk amongst other ICE additions. Problem is it rattles the blind in the rooflight!

My stereo is great. The best thing about it is that no one outside the van can hear it and therefore can't get upset, grumpy or stressed about my choice of music???

EURAMOBIL 2.jpgHYMER.jpgDSC_0002.jpgScan0003.jpg First I had the Caravan,then the Euro Mobil then the Hymer and now the Chausson, going down the pan slowly hee hee.

my new motorhome

$_12.jpg$_12.jpg$_12.jpg$_12.jpg$_12.jpg$_12.jpg
this is my new motorhome a 2001 gmc daybreak

That's what you call been proud of your van, the same 6 pics.

Can anyone tell me what is to be gained by removing the reg number in a photo as it is on display to all 24hrs a day.
I know I removed my reg in my pic but I really don't know why.

sorry for posting six photo,s but every time I clicked to upload the pic :eek:it said failed to upload hence six pics

That's what you call been proud of your van, the same 6 pics.

Can anyone tell me what is to be gained by removing the reg number in a photo as it is on display to all 24hrs a day.
I know I removed my reg in my pic but I really don't know why.

Well surly, like the poster who gave you that advise, you cover up your number whilst on the road don't you?

ended up not buying the GMC Daybreak as I felt it was to big for me as a new owner I did however buy this20160603_085135.jpg20160603_085135.jpg20160603_085135.jpg20160603_085135.jpg20160603_085135.jpg20160603_085113.jpg20160603_085150.jpg

Hi & No not being Sarcastic at all im on another forum dedicated to car (ICE) ECT ECT i would love a section as in alot of other forums dedicated to our Mods/Pimps,,,, i have 2 amps & a 1,000 watt sub rms:tongue: Tv wired to surround sound for the ultimate in Movie watching,, my list of Pimps is endless on my Hymer,,,, i love my music loud soulful funk & R&B OLD ELECTROS,,,,,always been into my Gadgets & car systems im a bit old skool like that,

Mothman,
I have a sub woofer under the side bench seat in the rear, fab sound...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back