New members in Bedford

Mossystone

Hi everyone, Hazel and I (Alan) are new full members living in Bedford and new to motorhomes. Would like to thank Dave, of Dave and Mary fame for introducing us to the club and especially Dave for motoring from Buckingham to show us his van and help solve some of the mysteries in our Autocruise Valentine.
Have just recieved the welcome pack, sticker now in the van.

Can anyone direct me to the list of organisations that accept the discount card please.

PS also new to forums so hope I have done this right

Hi everyone, Hazel and I (Alan) are new full members living in Bedford and new to motorhomes. Would like to thank Dave, of Dave and Mary fame for introducing us to the club and especially Dave for motoring from Buckingham to show us his van and help solve some of the mysteries in our Autocruise Valentine.
Have just recieved the welcome pack, sticker now in the van.

Can anyone direct me to the list of organisations that accept the discount card please.

PS also new to forums so hope I have done this right

Hi and welcome Mossystone
Good first post
Hope you see lots of BIG W on your travels
:have fun:

Hi Alan & Hazel, good to see you on here and I hope all the little things on your van got sorted out ok. I hope we are going to meet up at one or the meets soon Hereford may be, lots of great people on here for you to meet. :welcome:

:drive: :drive:

Hello and welcome look forward to seeing you at a meet. Safe and happy travelling in 2014. :wave:

Hi and welcome to the site! Plenty of good advice on here, all you have to do is ask!
Happy and safe motoring to you and don't forget to have FUN!

Regards Rog

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back