New Members from sunny Cornwall!

claire richards

Free Member
Hello everyone, We are new members from Cornwall, and have a Swift Sundance 630L. We have had this big bird bus for about 18 months, and have had a great time getting out and about and to lots of festivals (keen folk singers!). Chris has been doing some repairs over the last few weeks and we are ready to get out and about again. One question we would like to ask, is can anybody suggest a moderately prices tyre pressure monitoring system? Thanks very much.

Hi guys welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do. Big folk music fan too as are quite a few folk in here....😀🖐

Howdy Claire,
Fancy bumping into you here!
I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Quite a few nature and wildlife enthusiasts on here too,has well as folkies.
Norma

Regarding tyre pressures, this thread (although a bit old now) may give you some food for thought;

May even be worth reviving the thread with a post to get some more up to date info.

Welcome i been looking at TPMS system for a while lots of choice on Amazon and at a prices they could be almost throw away items, best check they can handle your tyre pressures yes it's worth checking out the Tpms thread as Robmac suggested.:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back