Gwyneth said:
Thanks to everyone who replied with info on wild camping in scotland and just to say hello. I am still trying to fathom out how to use the site etc, but am enjoying looking through the different forums. Great
hello gwyneth,your welcome to join in with us for a general chat,we normally go to the travellers rest area........the pub he he :D
i couldnt help you out on scotland :( iv only ever been once & that was with my hubby in the wagon,maybe now we have a motorhome (only had it since sept) we could explore scotland as the info & pics on here are fantastic ;)

Gwyneth said:
We are planning to go to Scotland for 9-10 days at Whit. The route we would like to take with stops on the way etc would be from Gretna (our first stop) through Loch Lomond, Oban, Fort William and Inverness.Allowing 2 days for the return journey home(merseyside). I would appreciate if anyone knows of wild camping spots around these areas as this is our first attempt at it in our Motorhome
:)

If I was you I would go onto Google and type in"wild camping in scotland"
You will be suprised at how much information there is on there. Was going to copy some onto here for you but too much for the page. Really is worth a look. Good luck.

billy1000 said:
If I was you I would go onto Google and type in"wild camping in scotland"
You will be suprised at how much information there is on there. Was going to copy some onto here for you but too much for the page. Really is worth a look. Good luck.

Billy ... It may be a good idea instead of copying and pasting all the info, to just copy and paste the links into a page on the relevant sections?!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back