New here

DnK

Free Member
Hi All, Merry Christmas and hopefully a happy new year.

Me and her indoors soon to retire and take up the nomadic life style you all seem to enjoy. I've been browsing around the site and found a wealth of information and advice i'm sure will benefit us when we go for it.

TTFN

Dave & Karen

Hi,:welcome::wave::wave: a bit quiet here at the moment, probably due to new year celebrations.

Hi,:welcome::wave::wave: a bit quiet here at the moment, probably due to new year celebrations.

Oi----------------'Oppy's here gently sobering up :king::cheers::p
Roll on January, I'll be glad when I've had enough.

Anyway, Welcome to the asylum, you'll enjoy it, some of us are a bit silly, but most are plain daft, but this place is a gold mine of experience and advice

:welcome:

Oi----------------'Oppy's here gently sobering up :king::cheers::p
Roll on January, I'll be glad when I've had enough.

Anyway, Welcome to the asylum, you'll enjoy it, some of us are a bit silly, but most are plain daft, but this place is a gold mine of experience and advice

:welcome:

Oppy, do you ever sober up?:lol-053:

Hi and welcome to the forum, have fun

:welcome::camper::have fun::cheers::dog::scooter::drive::goodluck:

Thanks all

Thanks for the kind words - yes I do have a screw loose, enjoy a bit of fun and like a nice glass of red occasionally (bottles frequently). I think I might fit in what do you think?

Thanks for the kind words - yes I do have a screw loose, enjoy a bit of fun and like a nice glass of red occasionally (bottles frequently). I think I might fit in what do you think?

You sound like you would fit in perfectly, I unfortunately am tea total, celabut, shy and also a compulsive liar:lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::lol-049:

You sound like you would fit in perfectly, I unfortunately am tea total, celabut, shy and also a compulsive liar:lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::lol-049:

Ooh Annie, you fibber
and I quote
Well all packed and ready to set of in the morning I hope I have everything.
BBQ
Gas oven
Gas ring
Gas
Party plates
Party poppers

For the punches
3 X peach schnapps
2 X Vodka
8 X ginger ale
3 X lemonade
4 X cherry and lemon soda
4 X elderberry and lemon soda
1 X sparkling brut
4 X red wine
12 X white wine
2 litres of Baileys

Have I forgot anything now is the time to speak up tomorrow will be too late lol

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back