New Build

Debs

My Iveco has gone to Rust in Peace, the dreaded tin worm strikes again, and apparently, rust is the Achilles heel of this otherwise fine vehicle. So after looking around I put a deposit on a Fiat Ducato, but on its way back from MOT, a quarry wagon dumped a load of rubble on it, and eventually it was declared a category N write-off. My deposit was promptly returned and I found my next van which is a Citroen Relay. I had to catch the train to Blackburn, then drove the vehicle home, and strangely it turns out it is a Carlisle vehicle being supplied originally by Telfords Of Carlisle. Fate or what? So the build begins, but I am at the mercy of the weather at the moment, so initial progress is slow. One of the first jobs I had done was to get the tyres changed over, so the van now sits on BF Goodrich's. Repeated from Motorhomers.
2013_citroen_relay-pic-9085197195603538439-1024x768.jpeg

Good luck with the build, it's nearly 3 years since I did my last one and I'm itching to start cutting holes in another van.

It isn't red 😔
I think we are probably all looking forward to the photos of the build Debs👍

Cracking looking van debs (surprised about the iveco) new stickers required so mind me?
Hope it all goes smooth and to plan with the conversion
are you using the i eco as a dinner veh?

Lovelly van I know what the other van meant to you all the changes you kept doing but needs must hope you don't change the layout much from before it's was very warm & inviting

That looks a cracking big van. Look forward to seeing it finished.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back