new Brighton

chipvan

Had a look at previous posts and can only find one comment about New Brighton, it doesn't say much about the location accept that they watched a motorhome owner peeing in public.

We regularly go to Chester but would like a change that's not to far and has a sea view. It's looks quite good on the POI map and there is even a supermarket and cinema.

Any one who has stayed recently and can give advice and comments would be appreciated.

Had a look at previous posts and can only find one comment about New Brighton, it doesn't say much about the location accept that they watched a motorhome owner peeing in public.

We regularly go to Chester but would like a change that's not to far and has a sea view. It's looks quite good on the POI map and there is even a supermarket and cinema.

Any one who has stayed recently and can give advice and comments would be appreciated.

Sea view , pee view . What more can you ask for

The things you see while wild camping, we were once parked up for the night by waligo steps on the road to wick when a minibus stopped and out jumped several lads looked like a stag do, they all circled the bin and watered it, chucked out the rubbish and off they went ,never gave us a glance. Left me to put rubbish in bin morning after, wearing gloves I may add. Anyway I digress been through new Brighton in the car and thought it could be a possibility to wild camp, but never actually done so.

When you leave motorway, head for new brighton when you reach sea wall turn left,
usually a couple of lorries & motorhomes parked up.

We used it about three years ago. It is a pleasant spot with views of the wind turbines and no noise.

We go to New Brighton every Christmas to a jet ski charity event for the RNLI, cant help with the wild camping but what we have seen its a nice place. we park on the beach but the road along the sea front on the way in looks good

New Brighton

When you leave motorway, head for new brighton when you reach sea wall turn left,
usually a couple of lorries & motorhomes parked up.

I live there. Instructions above are good. Nice sea views and a relatively quiet spot.
Obviously because I live there I have never wild-camped overnight but I see vehicles there many nights when I drive by even in the early hours

If you turn right instead of left at the first roundabout by the sea wall and carry one to two more roundabouts then turn right again then you see the railway line ahead. Go 3/4 the way around the next roundabout and then sharp left onto the (bumpy) grass. I often park for the day in that area. Can have other tent campers there in summer.

Snod

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back