New bin

oldish hippy

bought myself a new bin for the van as old ongot broken can either clip over the cupboard outside then when finished can be inside or fit onto side of kitchen unit mine at moment is hung over kitchen ext flap havent fitted it to the van yet ok it wasnt cheap £20 but has five warranty bought from the range

Simplehuman In-Cabinet Bin

bin.jpg

Judging by the mess on the road sides, most people just throw the trash out of the window.:sad: Could have saved yourself £20 Hipster!

well my last bin clipped to side of kitchen unit and meant that i didnt have a wandering bin and didnt have to think about it when moving off anywhere and not having to find space to put it where it didnt self empty on the first corner and have been looking for replace meant if it had a longer hook on it then it would fit under the sink at home just ha d a thought it might fit on cupbaord dorr for under the bed on the van

Last edited:
Just sent that link to missus and see what she thinks, we don't have a bin yet.

Dare I ask, how do you manage recycling in mh's or dont you?

it can hang on the door to go inside the cupboard and can hang it on outside when using and it will take carrie bag for lining it or use there own bags and you can take off hanger and screw it to something

[video=youtube;EGqK7qXXkIk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGqK7qXXkIk[/video]

Our built in bin is on the hab door and useless. Too small and the opening rips the bin bags as you try to pull the bag out. Too low too. It is now used for shopping bags.

I bought a stand alone bin, but we have to move it into the shower when we move off. But I like this one with its hook ... just no suitable cupboards to hang it off.

wellit ca bescrewed to doors take off hook it only take a minute do it before afternoon siesta

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back