New Batteries

Toffeecat

I need to replace my old battery as im moving to a twin battery set up. Place thats doing the work as im to lazy has recommended Tanya Battery

Any good? Any other recommendations?

Thanks

Last edited:
They seem somewhat expensive to me. The last ones I bought were £70.00 each for Numax 110AH, I was replacing the original ones which were 7 years old.

Ill measure the battery at the weekend again as I lost the bit of paper i had the dimensions on. Im replacing my old battery which still works (free to a good home in July) and want as much ah as i can but the space is very restrictive as to the size i can use. The 105 ah battery is already a snug fit. The AGM it has fitted has worked well.

Fit a lithium battery. You only need one. 120Ah all usable and half the weight. I just took the lead acid one out and put the new one in.

They seem somewhat expensive to me. The last ones I bought were £70.00 each for Numax 110AH, I was replacing the original ones which were 7 years old.
Another vote for Numax they'd be my choice fitted a lot over a 10 yr period can't remember a failure got 3 on my van now 1 engine 2 leisure + 1 in the car 10yrs old and still starts 2.8 diesel. Isn't there a firm does WC discount

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back