New Aire

GinaRon

I just wanted to give you guys a wee update on my overnight stop over on my farm just a couple of miles from the Isle of Skye - it’s now officially open, and I’m delighted to say we’ve been inspected by CampRa and they have awarded us 5 stars
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️

A big thank you to everyone who has popped on to the website, sent messages of encouragement and advice, and shown support over the past few months.
Im delighted to be able to extend the welcome that you should get in any area when on holiday! The idea has been really well received locally too after some of the issues from last year (due to sheer numbers and lack of infrastructure) which is really positive! Here’s a couple of photos of the site, and link to the website.
This is an Aire - so no advance booking required, just pop on to the website when you arrived and have parked up
www.overnightparking.co.uk

From facebook

I just wanted to give you guys a wee update on my overnight stop over on my farm just a couple of miles from the Isle of Skye - it’s now officially open, and I’m delighted to say we’ve been inspected by CampRa and they have awarded us 5 stars
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️

A big thank you to everyone who has popped on to the website, sent messages of encouragement and advice, and shown support over the past few months.
Im delighted to be able to extend the welcome that you should get in any area when on holiday! The idea has been really well received locally too after some of the issues from last year (due to sheer numbers and lack of infrastructure) which is really positive! Here’s a couple of photos of the site, and link to the website.
This is an Aire - so no advance booking required, just pop on to the website when you arrived and have parked up
www.overnightparking.co.uk

From facebook
Thank you so much for providing what looks like a great stopover.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back