Never seen a one like this before.

Obanboy666

I dread to think the outcome if the wind gets up !
7CD425FE-41DE-4D35-9A9D-D8AE3653F77E.jpeg

Reactions: Alf
I have looked at the concept for some time and just cannot see what the point of it is when compared to normal external screens. Why would you want to cover the whole front of the van when it seems quite happy to be out in the fresh air normally and normal screen covers address the windscreen heat loss / condensation problems. Having said that I have only ever used internal screen covers and then only when really necessary relying on the internal blinds for normal use especially when wild camping. Never had to make a rapid exit from anywhere but it’s nice to know you can…..

If your gonna be parked up somewhere cold in winter for a week or more I can see the point of it and actually would be good when the vans in storage or not in use might save the wiper motor. 😁 Nae good if your touring or moving around daily. Think I’ll buy one do they come in Tartan.

We don't get as many draughts from our current MH as we did from the last one, despite them being the same model. We use the standard size silver screens on ours and they seem to do the trick tbh.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back