Netflix family sharing

Moped

Has this Netflix family sharing thing now been implemented as we are away in Spain and daughter now having trouble signing in.

She has been asked to sign in again but the password won’t work. We are not really using Netflix in Spain but she is in the U.K.

I was thinking of logging out and logging back in to see what happens but I am concerned I might lose Netflix also.

I could also change the password but the conditions described above could still apply.

Whilst in Spain we are obviously using lots of different mobile towers but the device Mac code is always the same of course.

I have had nothing from Netflix by way of any service or fee change updates so would like to know what is going on if anything.

Not sure about the family sharing but we used a vpn at home to change country to get stuff that was not on uk netflix and had the same problems this was like 2yrs ago.

Mike

There was a change a bit ago for device sharing, since then mine has cost me £9.99 a month but can us in the van and at home on different names (on same account) ok

It depends on what you pay.
Ours is now £10.99, we watch it at ours and our daughters house.
It only does 2 receivers at once. If you put a 3rd on it wont work .
Screenshot_20230327-140538_Chrome.jpg

He pays 9.99, but we have two laptops, a chrome book, a TV and a tablet, plus his TV and laptop.

But only two devices can download.

He pays 9.99, but we have two laptops, a chrome book, a TV and a tablet, plus his TV and laptop.

But only two devices can download.
I guessed mine was 10.99 but only took it from Netflix ad. might have to check the bank account as it was 7.99 when we took it out.
We can put on on multiple devices but on 2 will work at the same time.

You may be right about using 2 at a time we've never needed to, but the downloads can only be on two or you can delete on one device and download to another.

Sorry, I just checked and mine is now £10.99 a month same as Drovers 👍

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back