Nesting zombie to the rescue (many thanks)

The laird

Is this forum not brilliant or what?
On the 4th of this month I posted I was looking for a fiamma rear box fitting kit.
I got a reply from members and one from full timer n/z (Paul) .He said at some point he would look out a fitting kit which he was sure he had.Then he would be in touch with me,he did so a told me to send a s,a,e to him ,I did and today the kit arrived ,he does not want reward but to.d me to donate to the W club,I told Paul my wife has a charity through her hospital in west Lothian for mother and baby unit in which she works.He kindly agreed.
Which I am in process to donate so thanks Paul.
I feel I should publicly thank Paul for his generosity and again this restores faith in human nature,esp on our great club.
Many thanks from Gordon and fiona.

Hey Guy's, Thanks for that, Hope they fit the bill & get put to good use. I have to say I'm impressed with how quick the return post was !.
& I TOTALLY agree,,This Forum & the members I have come across are Great, (so come on all you Free Members & Lurkers, Join up & Join in !).
Isn't it a lovely feeling when you start the day with a smile & a Coffee !.

Brilliant choice of Charity, Thanks.

The feeling you get from giving & helping for no reward is priceless

WE need more Nesting Zombie types on this forum !!! he is such a cheerful chappie ..... :banana:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back