nec

flyby

so who going to this then 23rd - 28th February NEC, Birmingham, am going to Shustoke Reservoir for the weakend .

Would like to go as i want to check out satellite systems.

If we do go we`ll have a couple of nights on Chapel Lane CC. then it`s only a 15 minute drive in on the morning.

Going up on the last Saturday working on the Adria stand in the afternoon going to park in main car park and then wild somewhere in the evening have yet to find a spot in the area or pub not far away

Going up on the last Saturday working on the Adria stand in the afternoon going to park in main car park and then wild somewhere in the evening have yet to find a spot in the area or pub not far away

The POIs have an OU very close to the NEC, but I think that one of the 3 PHs not much further away (one to the west, two to the east) might be preferable.

Tom

you can stay at Shustoke Reservoir it not that far away and a pub to

I spent the night in the car park at the NEC 3 years ago whilst visiting the bike show.
Is this now not allowed ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back