nasty thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappajohn

i just noticed, because admin pulled the plug on the lastest nasty thread i'v now gone back down to under 300 posts. :mad: :mad: :mad:

pappajohn

Never mind mate,sure you can post a couple more.

pappajohn

I like your swift kontiki photo,nice van,meself got a autostratus ck se similar to the kontiki.

pappajohn said:
i just noticed, because admin pulled the plug on the lastest nasty thread i'v now gone back down to under 300 posts. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hi pappajohn. Which was the thread that was pulled?

Hi Billy

The one with the racist comments from Rob (rebyvid) and Gordon, I imagine that the Admins didnt like the racist/bigoted post and all the support Rob was getting, probably give people a bad impression of this forum.
It certainly didnt impress me when I arrived here.

One thing that interested me was that Rob got loads of support, but nobody said anything in Gordons defence, seeing that they both posted the same racist rubbish I found it odd (maybe it was more to do with which clique they belonged too?)

Hymi

Hi *****

Slight error?

Calling a group of people by a racist name and then confirming that bigoted view by putting forward the assumption that the motorhome was probably stolen, because their type had it...

How does that amount to not having a go at someone?

Hymi

Hymidriver said:
Hi *****

Slight error?

Calling a group of people by a racist name and then confirming that bigoted view by putting forward the assumption that the motorhome was probably stolen, because their type had it...

How does that amount to not having a go at someone?

Hymi
Thought it might have been that one but not been on too much lately, well not as much as I used too. Glad to see it has gone and hope from now on we can put it behind us and get on together as the site was intended.

GARY ENGLISH said:
I like your swift kontiki photo,nice van,meself got a autostratus ck se similar to the kontiki.

glad you like it. its our second one. just posted foto of first one on 'what have you got' thread.

john.

How is a racist post actually supposed to help anyone? who would be helped by it?

Hymi

Hi *****

Well sorry Hymi as I took no offence, so I must be racist too!

You dont have to be personally offended by a statement for it to be racist and bigoted, is it your view that we should all stand back and allow minorities to be bullied and abused then? It seems to be what you are saying/implying, that if it doesnt effect you personally then it should be ignored.

that was the meaning behind the poem by Martin Niemöller

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niemöller

You can add as many lines as you like

Then they came for the Gays
and I did not speak out
because I am not Gay.

Then they came for the Travelors
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Travelor.

The point being that we should not tolerate abuse of any section of any community.

My god you lot are worse than a dog with a bone...............

*****, Hymidriver is actually GeorgeTelford which is most likely why he is attacking you.

He is not the only one of the "restplace" bunch who have rejoined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back