My recent conversion

i phoned up 2 councils re height barriers. Portsmouth gave me a number to ring if the barrier was closed and a guy would come to open it, and Clevedon gave me the padlock combination. always worth a try !

I wonder if that would work if you told them you were in w/scrubs and wanted out.:banana:

If the person at the DVLA knows their stuff they will know it's not the regulation 6ft.

DVLA don't mind if it's not "exactly" 6ft.

My bed is transverse in my SWB Transit and it received Motor Caravan status with no questions.

Regards,

Paul

clever man - very smart professional job
well done
when can you do mine ....:lol-049:

Neat conversion, set up as you wanted it.
I particularly like the idea of the cooker cover, it slides across to cover the sink area, you have not lost a prep area, a good idea, as you maybe would not have to clear the sink every time. Also in a small area you would not want to be looking at the possible clutter in the sink after a meal. :)

Ooh that’s pretty smart. Worrying about my Toyota Alphard van that has been delayed by the virus, I hope it’s as good as this.

Very nice, you have done a lovely job, the only problem I would have is after a heavy session I might mistake the fridge for the porta-potty or visa versa :unsure: :D
17883722_10154336897516957_7731088531597885885_n.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back