My new guzzler

The diesel Trek was on the top of my wish list some years ago. Funny how bankruptcy changes what you hope for in life. Many years later, I’ve got to say, I’m happy enough with Demi. But, your RV would be nice, if a tad impractical for me.
There ain’t no substitute for cubes.

The diesel Trek was on the top of my wish list some years ago. Funny how bankruptcy changes what you hope for in life. Many years later, I’ve got to say, I’m happy enough with Demi. But, your RV would be nice, if a tad impractical for me.
There ain’t no substitute for cubes.
No complacent for displacement!

When I worked at a paint factory years ago I ran out of petrol just as I was driving through the gates to work, no problem I put 5 litres of thinners in and got to work for about two weeks on it, didn't half smoke though, it was like a two stroke with too much oil in.

When I worked at a paint factory years ago I ran out of petrol just as I was driving through the gates to work, no problem I put 5 litres of thinners in and got to work for about two weeks on it, didn't half smoke though, it was like a two stroke with too much oil in.
My grandad used to mix parafin with petrol. He ruined a Standard Vanguard and a Vauxhall Velox. His next car was a 3 litre Rover - he stuck to just petrol then.

We looked at a Safari Trek a few years ago, it had a massive bathroom at the back and an electric drop down bed at the front.
In the end we bought a Winnebago. Another couple of metres longer but with the same engine (With a turbo).
Ours did around 15mpg, but who cares when you hear that lovely V8 ( diesel) burble?

My grandad used to mix parafin with petrol. He ruined a Standard Vanguard and a Vauxhall Velox. His next car was a 3 litre Rover - he stuck to just petrol then.
Bigger main jet in carb and turn the timing back about 2%,TVO is the same for old tractors

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back