my citroen relay

Hi ex windsurfer, I know plenty of others have already said it but the conversion you have done looks excellent,

Can I ask with regard to the wood work ie top cupboards & toilet cubicle & such like did you make that yourself or is it something you can buy ready to fit, the reason I as is I am on the look out for a van the same as yours to have it converted & like the style & finish of the ones you have

Hi ex windsurfer, I know plenty of others have already said it but the conversion you have done looks excellent,

Can I ask with regard to the wood work ie top cupboards & toilet cubicle & such like did you make that yourself or is it something you can buy ready to fit, the reason I as is I am on the look out for a van the same as yours to have it converted & like the style & finish of the ones you have

Hi there all the cupboards and toilet compartment where made out of 4mm light oak ply for magnum motorhomes of Grimsby all work was done by me .

Hi there all the cupboards and toilet compartment where made out of 4mm light oak ply for magnum motorhomes of Grimsby all work was done by me .

Thanks for the reply, I will have a look at what's out there once I finally get the right van cheers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back