my citroen relay

exwindsurfer

CIMG3724.jpgCIMG3744.jpgCIMG3782.jpgCIMG3781.jpgCIMG3797.jpgCIMG3811.jpgCIMG3735.jpgCIMG3747.jpgCIMG3717.jpgCIMG3725.jpgCIMG3740.jpgCIMG3746.jpgCIMG3807.jpgCIMG3787.jpgCIMG3800.jpgCIMG3792.jpgCIMG3805.jpgCIMG3794.jpgCIMG3766.jpgCIMG3804.jpgCIMG3808.jpgCIMG3769.jpg

Last edited:
Cool - it looks very long for a panel van!

Its just the right size to fit on drive and i mean just lol. bought the van in jan and started to convert it in fed just a couple of things left to do but i am well pleased with it

Its just the right size to fit on drive and i mean just lol. bought the van in jan and started to convert it in fed just a couple of things left to do but i am well pleased with it

So you should be ....what a great van !! It must feel very rewarding :dance:

That's a really nice job - well done. :)

Is the gas tank underneath for running it, or do you envisage doing a lot of cooking? :confused:

That's a really nice job - well done. :)

Is the gas tank underneath for running it, or do you envisage doing a lot of cooking? :confused:

Its just for cook and heating its a 38 ltr tank so should last a while lol

Superb Conversion!

I would loved to have seen step by step pictures. If you have any why not add them to the gallery.

First class job. Well done! So what's the next project :)

Richard

Lovely job, looks really top quality. I converted my transit high top a very similar way a couple of years ago. Hope you get to enjoy it!! Great work.

Looks well smart. Can you describe how or post some piccies on how you mounted the underslung LPG tank please? :)

CIMG3724.jpgCIMG3735.jpg
Looks well smart. Can you describe how or post some piccies on how you mounted the underslung LPG tank please? :)

Yuo can just see the two red plates on the floor of the van thats where the tank was mounted the tank came with brackets allready mounted on it so it was pretty straightforward its a 38 ltr tank

This is the tank before i fitted it .

Last edited:
Lovely job, looks really top quality. I converted my transit high top a very similar way a couple of years ago. Hope you get to enjoy it!! Great work.

Thanks i was looking for a jumbo transit at first but i found the citroen lends itself better to the convertion .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back