My batteries are bigger than yours......

They were selling old bedfords like that here for under 2 grand a year or so back.

When I was there I met up with a group from an overlander forum, their rigs parked up, same size as the one in the advert.........and the 3 of us with my work van and a tent!! Little intimidating :LOL:
You going to this years?
5/6th June

You going to this years?
5/6th June
I am considering it. I went in Sept 2019 and was a bit disappointed with the lectures/organisation, some of the old hands commented that the main organiser had got himself in a bit of a mess and it was usually better 🤷‍♂️

I am considering it. I went in Sept 2019 and was a bit disappointed with the lectures/organisation, some of the old hands commented that the main organiser had got himself in a bit of a mess and it was usually better 🤷‍♂️

😂 Wonder who said that, must have been one of his mates :ROFLMAO:

I've been going to Tom's various shows for about 15/20 years, they are always a bit rough round the edges, and thats not really a criticism, I think the shows are better for it. Got a lot of time for him actually, always had the courage to put on something a bit different, rather than just Land Rover shows.

😂 Wonder who said that, must have been one of his mates :ROFLMAO:

I've been going to Tom's various shows for about 15/20 years, they are always a bit rough round the edges, and thats not really a criticism, I think the shows are better for it. Got a lot of time for him actually, always had the courage to put on something a bit different, rather than just Land Rover shows.
The author of 'build your own overland camper', Steven Wigglesworth was part of this forum group and apparently he got his arm twisted to come and give a presentation, drove down from the NW to find he hadn't been given a time slot :oops:, oops

I've got tickets for the June overland/quirky show, I'm assuming that's the Stratford show you're talking about?

Covid knocked it last year, I was really gutted! :cry:

Might be nice to finally put faces to some old forum names? (y):)

I'm attending in my capacity as an old f*rt wannabe who knows zilch about the technical stuff, but loves all the the great ideas anyway ;) :ROFLMAO:

When I was there I met up with a group from an overlander forum, their rigs parked up, same size as the one in the advert.........and the 3 of us with my work van and a tent!! Little intimidating :LOL:

Never be intimidated by a vehicle or it's contents, Tookey - unless it has a gun turret on the roof! 💪 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back