Lancing Commercial Ltd
61 Spencer Road
Lancing Business Park
Lancing
West Sussex
BN15 8UA

Telephone: 01903 753852
Fax: 01903 767353

Been using these for my mot, hab check,service for years they are a camping and caravaning approved workshop have full diagnostics and are really friendly and fair priced.The unit they have is huge no fear of jamming it in to work on it nice and spacey.

Blackmarsh Mochdre Llandudno. Always fair, and they do not invent faults. Avoid Ford in North Wales, they will fail a vehicle even for a dead fly obscuring the number plate.

MOT and Full Service

Check out Halfords, just now they will do a full service and MOT for £210 inc vat. there is an extra cost if you wish to have the engine flushed before new oil is put in. Also if you want the brake fluid replaced this is an extra.

For Surrey/ Hampshire

Burntcommon Centre Ltd.,
Unit A, Burntcommon
London Road (old A3)
Send
GU23 7LN

5 mins off A3, 15mins from M25. Nice waiting room, closeup viewing available. Can take largest RVs. They do buses from museum at Brooklands. Didn't query headlights on my LHD Hymer which are set to flat dip. Very pleased with MOT and I'm going to use them for service when it's due.

01483 213100 www. bccmot.co.uk.

Malcolm

Mot testing

Tradevans uk
Gateshead
Ne10 8aq
Tel -01914383453

Just mention this site for your discount.

Cheers

Millie22

Check out Halfords, just now they will do a full service and MOT for £210 inc vat. there is an extra cost if you wish to have the engine flushed before new oil is put in. Also if you want the brake fluid replaced this is an extra.

It's unlikely this covers commercial vehicles or that they have the facilities to MOT large vehicles such as a motorhome ...

Looking for an MOT test in Norfolk?

Tried to book at Norse Council testing station in Norwich following a recommendation on here only to find that they are undergoing a refurbishment and aren't testing til October. After a bit of searching, found Frettenham Service Station, 45 Buxton Rd, Frettenham, Norwich NR12 7NH (phone 01603 898257) test motorhomes. Had test today, tester (owner?) was really helpful, even gave me a bulb for my side indicator as it was slightly dodgy. No advisories - very happy:dance:

EDINBURGH

DALZIEL Motors
East Cromwell street
Edinburgh

Just had service done , seem efficient and reasonable £130
They also do MOTs .
Handy for me , not many places in central Edinburgh can take vans 3 metres high

Dennis Newton's MOT Centre Holmes Chapel Cheshire

Dennis Newton's MOT Centre
Unit 9B
Holmes Chapel Business & Trade Park,
Holmes Chapel
CW4 8AF
Phone: 01477 532900

Opening Hours:

Monday 8am–6pm
Tuesday 8am–6pm
Wednesday8am–6pm
Thursday 8am–6pm
Friday 8am–6pm
Saturday 8am–1pm
Sunday Closed

MOT CENTRE HOLMES CHAPEL | DENNIS NEWTON | HOME

White's Motor Engineers Limited
59 Station Road
Thankerton
Biggar
ML12 6NZ
01899 308788
Do MOT and servicing for vans up to 8m. They have recently extended their premises to be able to take the larger vans.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back