MotorHomes wanted

• Thread starter Deleted member 5759
  • Start date

Deleted member 5759

I am looking for pre-owned motorhomes for resale at the dealership if any one has one for disposal please contact us.

A and C class from 2000 onwards with good service history, payment is by BACS transfer direct into your bank account.

Please contact Lawrence or Andy in Sales

Regards

Peter

I went to BCA auction on Friday to look for my next van, I thought the prices were higher than Ebay once you add the buyers premium ,I think I should have tried my Hymer there, good luck.

thinking of selling mine just before Xmas, Lunar champ 2005 H519, 2.3 jdt, fixed bed 4 berth, full service history, air-con, awning, bike rack (x2) Fiamma privacy room. 35000miles.
e me ............. john@nolan48.freeserve.co.uk

Hi John

Can't see an H519 or any Champs with a 2.3L engine. 2L, 2.5L or 3L

Peter

I went to BCA auction on Friday to look for my next van, I thought the prices were higher than Ebay once you add the buyers premium ,I think I should have tried my Hymer there, good luck.

We had someone watching Measham, to be honest the prices they made we could have put vans in there and not had the bother of selling them retail!

A Bessecar made £32000 plus buyers premium plus getting it back, would totalled nearly £33000, we retailed the same van for £33495!

Our prices must be too cheap because God knows where that dealer was going to go with it on a forecourt, same with all the other vans we could have had an interest in, far far too expensive.

Peter

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back