Motorhome wash

Mobilvetta

Has anyone come across a motorhome car wash in the Costa del Sol region, prefer one with a gantry so that I can give the roof a wash to get rid of the dust. It's looking rather mucky on the outside, time for a well earned bath me thinks.

I know I am missing the rain, haven't see a drop since been out here, it means I'm going to have put my hand in my pocket to pay for a powerwash. It's not all plain sailing in this sunshine you know.

On a plus side though everywhere I go to buy tickets for museums ect they say to me, two senior tickets, I nod my head and through gritted teeth and say yes, as I'm only actually 57, good job I'm a Yorkshire man, otherwise I would be offended, but the thought of saving a few bob helps me keep control of those thoughts. The funny thing though is they ask the wife sometimes for proof of her age, I've yet to be asked to prove mine. Just shows us men have a harder life. Lol

Last edited:
power wash with gantry at camping armanello in Benidorm tokens available at reception

Cheers, We will be going to Benidorm in a couple of weeks so it will probably be due for another wash by the time we get there, with the lack of recommendation's from all this lot floating about on the Costa Del Sol, I can only assume they must be mucky buggers who don't bother washing there vans. Lol

lol lol oor van not been washed since we left Edinburgh on 5th jan manky with salt and grime all the way from Amsterdam

At least my solar panel is now clean
20200222_112846.jpg

The sar panel.is a good start, especially if you are wild camping. I'm on the aire site at Ronda and there is a power wash by the service area, don't know what it's for, but it says you can't wash your van in that area, think they are teasing me, I'm desperate for a wash. Lol

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back