Motorhome stuck at Hemmick Beach in Cornwall

Yes no go due to the National Trust blocking off the Beach access and the small parking space I used to fish there during winter and others launched their small day boats The boulders are also blocking emergency access for the Coast Guard. It really should be a one way road as theres very little space for passing

was great down there back in the 70,s etc but they made the beach carpark smaller.
was ok in a vw t2 etc but if in my truck i lose grip trying to get out up the slopes . luckily a mate was in his truck so pulled mine out.
if your on the beach then the left road out is really narrow.
the right road out is a bit steep and not very grippy.
we used to go there snorkeling and spear fishing .
one of those good old places that was.
there used to be several little coves etc we used but its changed so much as time goes by.

was great down there back in the 70,s etc but they made the beach carpark smaller.
was ok in a vw t2 etc but if in my truck i lose grip trying to get out up the slopes . luckily a mate was in his truck so pulled mine out.
if your on the beach then the left road out is really narrow.
the right road out is a bit steep and not very grippy.
we used to go there snorkeling and spear fishing .
one of those good old places that was.
there used to be several little coves etc we used but its changed so much as time goes by.
Glad to hear from you, Alan.
It's been a while..?
Are you still playing out ?

look in most days not always saying anything.
always playing out ,get more childish every day.
dont think i will ever grow up. hee hee .
I thought it was you looking for a campsite, somewhere to spend your money :LOL: :cool:

now dont be silly i might have to spend a few pennies if i used a campsite.
mind i did use one in 2009 in spain. hee hee .
loads of places to have a free nights stop if you venture around.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back