Motorhome rental in administration

Mobilvetta

This sounds rather suspicious to me, I hope no one on here has lost out. I hope criminal charges are brought against those who ran it as it seems suspicious that so many motorhomes have disappeared,plus the fact they have sold motorhomes that still had chattels attached to them.

There was a whole radio documentary about this on the BBC a few weeks ago that went into great detail about the ins and outs.

Can't remember what is was called or when it was broadcast.
Have a search about, you might find it on iPlayer?

Worth a listen if anyone is interested in the back story and outcomes (think the outcomes might still be ongoing?).

Multiple threads on motorhomer.com about this, including one with a link to the relevant BBC podcast ("You and Yours" IIRC).

I suppose that one good thing to come out of it is that at least they will stop texting me to offer me motor home rental! :mad:

So where have we heard this before. High interest rates on investments. The people who get in at the beginning and get out without loosing anything are the winners. Very elaborate and lots of ways to loose items. How can you loose a MH and not report it as stolen. Wonder if a Chattle Mortgages is shown on HPI Check. Do feel sorry for anyone who bought one as they are not the legal owner. Like the comment by hthe owner that he did not do anything deliberately wrong.

I was involved with another hire company in Scotland and got done over as a few other people who had dealings with this company. I managed to keep my Motorhome but had to a deal with the finance company to keep them from taking it back. I asked my lawyer how do I get the scumbag who owned the company who had then ceased trading , he said it’s not worth it as he was a Ltd company. Good luck to the people trying to keep there motorhomeS.

I was involved with another hire company in Scotland and got done over as a few other people who had dealings with this company. I managed to keep my Motorhome but had to a deal with the finance company to keep them from taking it back. I asked my lawyer how do I get the scumbag who owned the company who had then ceased trading , he said it’s not worth it as he was a Ltd company. Good luck to the people trying to keep there motorhomeS.
sorry it night be it turkey. or or.or. dont get fired up.or keep on running. or here we go. no like-y. ok.pj

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back