motorhome parking

arkiboys

Free Member
Hello,
What/where are my options to park a motorhome as my driveway does not have the space for it?

Thank you

Put it in storage if possible and as trev says park on the street it’s taxed and insured (I assume)

If you look for storage search CASSOA and use the best site you can find as it may well help with your insurance premiums as well as give piece of mind.

If you look for storage search CASSOA and use the best site you can find as it may well help with your insurance premiums as well as give piece of mind.
IME, the risk associated with the postcode where the van is to be kept makes a bigger difference than CASSOA status.
To be honest, I was surprised at how little difference even CASSOA gold makes. The caravan we had prior to the van was on a CASSOA gold site but our storage pitch was too small for the motorhome. The site operators couldn't find us an appropriate pitch and so we moved to a non-CASSOA site comprising a locked compound with CCTV and full 8' high boundary fencing. We'd already got quotes for the CASSOA site and so could judge the actual difference in insurance premium, which was only a few quid. Since then, we moved to another non-CASSOA site and the lower risk postcode has meant a larger premium reduction than we'd get from returning to the CASSOA site.

BTW, it might help if you posted the approximate area you need to store the van in as members from that area could make recommendations etc.

Maybe sell it then you won’t have this problem

...and welcome to Wildcamping btw!
rolleyes.gif

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back