Motorhome Accessories

Telstar

Free Member
Right, time for a clear out. I have the following for sale. No reasonable offer refused, but that doesn't mean I am giving them away!

Fiamma Ultra-Box 2 Top. I do not have the fittings to screw through your van roof. This item can be fastened at all 4 sides to a roof rack or through the base like car roof boxes. 120cm x 91cm x 42cm

Scooter Rack and ramp. Can be fitted to either a two bolt tow bar and/or chassis supports. I have used this successfully to carry a 100kg scooter. I used supports direct to the arms of the tow bar from under the van. Could be used with a storage box on or cycles!

Bin. Yes, a wire bin that I think swift used. Fastens to cupboards/doors etc. Can be lined with carrier bags!

TV Shelf. One of those pull out and swivel shelfs used for old style TV's (ie not flat screens)

Just pm me with an offer before I try ebay. Photos can be provided of these items should you wish.

Jon

If no-one on here wants them, I provide free ads for items and accessories at www.motorhomemarket.co.uk
It's mostly traders at the moment so it would be good to get a few more private ads :)
Probably doesn't get the same traffic as FleaBay, but hey, it's free :)

AndyC

Motorhomes Classifieds

Also take a look at my Uk motorhome site if you wish to sell a motorhome or are looking to buy a campervan.

Motorhomes for sale

Thanks, hope you don't mind me posting the link ;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back