motor Caravanning uk

Foxyscot

Hi All has anyone had any contact with this company recently
I bought a Gasit kit from them, but no goods arrived,
tried calling, sending emails but no response !!

Hi All has anyone had any contact with this company recently
I bought a Gasit kit from them, but no goods arrived,
tried calling, sending emails but no response !!

Have you a link ?

@Foxyscot if you look on the webpage and click the tab accessories shop there appears to be an explanation regarding their current situation, It looks like they are short staffed at the moment this may be why your delivery/phone calls are not been acted on.

Short staffed you say. 🤔
dwarfs.png

macafee keeps blocking access as risky .
Searched reviews got this.
link
That will probably because they are not running SSL.
So browsing likely no problem, but potential risks giving personal info and payment details. Having said that, their payments are via Paypal and ARE SSL protected so not a risk.
(I just wish they would update the design of their Website!)

The good news is that they do appear on the Gasit dealer map so they look as if they are legitimate.
How long have you been trying to get hold of them?
Gasit may provide more details such as names and addresses if you contact them.
Another thought is that they may not carry stock and either get gasit to supply direct or group orders.

They are short staffed but claim to be fulfilling orders daily.
Not answering the phone but say they are doing email.
Presumably you've seen this home page?

You should get a discount, as a full member on here.. Direct from Gasit, I believe..?
Have a look at membership benefits.

I got more of by visiting a dealer in person - but you have to factor in travel cost of course - I made a short diversion on a return trip home in the van.
Added benefit of getting advice direct with vehicle present.

I bought my second Gas It bottle and Add On kit from them several years back and their service was great, they do use drop shipping though.

The price was cheaper than going to Gas It direct and using our WC discount.

I would happily buy again off them if i needed anything and their price was right.

This is at the top of the page when you open the link ' Site info - our provider has server problems affecting both our .com site and .co.uk shop sites. Both are now working OK but you might see some odd formatting! ' and may go some way to explain any internet problems they may be having.

The owner of this site was a member of the original email group started by Andy Clarke back in the last century. He was always good for helpful advice and information. If I remember correctly 'phones are not his thing as he is unable to use them.

Try emailing again but he has put a warning on his contact page about AOL being troublesome.

I have exactly the same problem, purchased product for £125 on 24th September, money taken from bank account immediately, received no goods and cannot make any contact. Because I paid with debit card to their paypal account I cant resolve it through my paypal account

I used a dealer in bristol no issues. here is the number 01286 832443 I have put a few people in contact with this chap
Let me know how you get on as he may be able to point you in the right direction. I tried a few companies before I found this one, the others were useless to be honest as once I told them I was fitting them myself they wasnt interested and all they tried to do was put me off. It's an easy job to do. Just abit of common sense 🙊🙊🙊

I paid for £1500+ of SOG/Thule gear in August, got an immediate response asking what to do since they were having issues with Thule deliveries, but then they went ‘quiet’. SOG arrived after about 2 weeks, but the part delivery of Thule expected took a month longer than advised. Numerous emails went unanswered, that’s despite that being their preferred method of communication. The balance of Thule did arrive another month later. Not blaming them for the delivery timings based on Covid problems, but their communication is absolutely lousy!

I had similar problems. Paid via PayPal though and managed to get my money back after 2 weeks.
They didn’t reply to any emails, didn’t answer phone. Not very good really.
Purchased my GasIt kit from Sail and Trial in the end, great service.

This is on the main page of their web site: '

Coronavirus News? Oct Update! NB: Our main man has gone into hospital for a few days so responses are further slowed until maybe 14th, sorry about that. We'll be back up to (Covid-19) speed as soon as we can, many thanks for your understanding. Most online is otherwise operating almost normally and orders are being despatched almost daily, so we're open for online business! In fact we never closed! However, all events, including email enquiries, online orders, technical queries, etc., will probably take just a little bit longer to complete compared with when we are at our best. Thule are particularly slow, currently taking a week or so to despatch.

We simply cannot man the phones at the moment so all enquiries are currently dealt with via email And please see the comments on email further below.'

http://www.motorcaravanning.co.uk/

I did notice a few weeks ago that chemo was involved.

A lot of businesses advertise item that they dont have in stock using the drop shipment method from manafacturers so a lot of companies aren't producing the amounts required so it is a gamble waiting for items that may be out of stock

Hello Everyone I have had to do a claim back on the credit card never got any response to emails or phone calls BEWARE !!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back