Moto thurrock (robbing b*****d)

cherwell valley

Anyone notice the article in the Mail today (cherwell services)
the Journalist invoved never spoke to any one but got £80 fine
managed to get it canceled as he said tongue in cheek it was nothing to do with his being a member of the national media
he raised a good set of points about CCTV
sounds just like speed camera arguments

weez
Tony

well thats 2 customers they have lost ?????? anymore takers ???

I don't use these places anyway, so count me in, robbing sods.

Maybe 100 Motorhomes should turn up at 8.00am, take all car parking spots up for 2 hrs, then leave 5mins before time up:D
They would loose more than your fine cost:cool: no body else would be able to get in.
Hope they are on mains, septic tank would be full!:eek:

Is this being cruel or what?:D

Happy Camping:)(avoid Moto Service Areas)

we now have a system run on what i call stealth tax,cctv vans parked up seat belts,mobiles ,eating,tax ,insurance,speeding,all done on a computer fine sent later,parkin wheel clamps release charges:mad:late payment on telephone bill, elecy bill ,direct debt, over drawn,heavy luggage at airport ect,ect all money generated from fresh air.OK your going to say if don,t do wrong, pay on time, stay solven you'll have no problem BUT I'M FERKIN PARANOID :eek:i don't have time to do'owt for making sure i'm in order:rolleyes::D:D

I would agree with a lot of what you say, A lot of it is stealth tax.

The authorities creating 'cash cows' with the bottom line being revenue.

If you are bored one day, go and sit in the Public gallery at Goole Magistrates.
90 percent of cases are motorists on charge for speeding. Normally on the
A614 (Hygenea Kitchens) Howden.

Then consider if they are hearing this many cases in court, How many people aren't questioning and just paying the fixed penalty notices ?.:rolleyes:( at £60 a throw)

FPN the money goes to the partnership,elect court and plead/ found guilty it goes to the treasurary.( so only one loser ...us !!!)

The relevance of this is that today we have so many agencies that can prosecute it is one big free for all. And scant regard afforded to common sense.

What is scary is you can bet that every year when budgets are done, the revenue from this behaviour is factored into the figures !!!
Channa

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back