MOT Time

Ours also sailed through at 10 years old... not due until end of dec but the tunnel is beckoning next week at some point... we are just waiting for my 92 year old mothers cancer results... darn doctors have them but wont tell us until next Monday.
Xmas around La Linea/San Roque area. No idea before or after that.

Only test here with no fixing, one fault and thats it,fail, even a bulb out.
ni mot.jpg

One of the cars had a surprising fail last month, 10 y.o. and up till now, as is normal with Suzuki's, has been faultless, and no outward signs of a problem.
A broken front spring, the MOT tester had driven it on the road and not noticed a problem, and I hadn't noticed anything wrong, no rattle or drop on that corner.

One of the cars had a surprising fail last month, 10 y.o. and up till now, as is normal with Suzuki's, has been faultless, and no outward signs of a problem.
A broken front spring, the MOT tester had driven it on the road and not noticed a problem, and I hadn't noticed anything wrong, no rattle or drop on that corner.
Pothole springs to mind, mind you susy is not the best of cars, front end gives lots of trouble and the brain goes in them, not worth fixing.

Pothole springs to mind, mind you susy is not the best of cars, front end gives lots of trouble and the brain goes in them, not worth fixing.
The only Suzi which has known front suspension problems is the Alto, as for the ECU's, with Suzuki being one of the top brands in reliability surveys that's an odd statement.

The only Suzi which has known front suspension problems is the Alto, as for the ECU's, with Suzuki being one of the top brands in reliability surveys that's an odd statement.
a few i know had them including wifes uncle, i was going to buy it but £700 was to expensive for a 8 year old car, he sold it to a cousin and within a week the brain went down along with the f sus colapsing on the m way, they got feed up and it went for scrap, i had offered £350 for it which was about right and allow to break if it failed, which it did big time, garage man told them brain is a common fault with them, im only repeating what im told.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back