MOT time again

Tezza33

Our Hymers MOT is due in three weeks' time so I booked at my local MOT centre for today, I travelled from Hertfordshire on Saturday to Castle Donington to empty it out ready, I took it down at 8.30am and left it there, I received the phone call at 10.45 to say that I can pick it up, it passed again with just a few advisories, N/SF brake slight binding (it has been on square wheels for some time so I am surprised that it is only one) slight play in wheel bearings (that is every year so because I know Fiat designed them that way I can ignore it) slight corrosion but not enough to affect the integrity of the chassis (I have looked at this previously and it is surface rust which I will treat at some time).
So it can sit on the drive for another year without moving much, I don't know whether to laugh or cry :D:cry:

Our Hymers MOT is due in three weeks' time so I booked at my local MOT centre for today, I travelled from Hertfordshire on Saturday to Castle Donington to empty it out ready, I took it down at 8.30am and left it there, I received the phone call at 10.45 to say that I can pick it up, it passed again with just a few advisories, N/SF brake slight binding (it has been on square wheels for some time so I am surprised that it is only one) slight play in wheel bearings (that is every year so because I know Fiat designed them that way I can ignore it) slight corrosion but not enough to affect the integrity of the chassis (I have looked at this previously and it is surface rust which I will treat at some time).
So it can sit on the drive for another year without moving much, I don't know whether to laugh or cry :D:cry:
Both. Laugh because of the passing of the MOT, cry because of the passing of time and for the infrequent use of the Van ...

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back