Morrisons LPG

campervanannie

Station list not in alphabetical order and not sure if it’s all of them.
A921968B-04CF-4100-B514-2607A39E189B.png

when we first embarked on the MoHo malarky we bought the Morrisons UK atlas and still have it, all the LPG stations are on it, some will have be been added as they were still building new stores and some lost, you can use the app to find who has what I think. Dunno why they stopped selling maps or at least adding the info to the app, but Morrisons have proven they do not care about their customers many times IMHO.

This had this a while back, it has phone numbers so could be checked and edited

Seeing as I have sod all to do right now I'm ringing the individual sites and asking, this will be as accurate as possible, I'm also doing the co ordinates for each site and adding them to the xls file, I know that someone can figure out how to make them clickable with hyperlinks (not me) so you get directions on Google maps

I have two apps which I use to cross reference.

& filllpg which isn't on google play

You can install the FillLPG app following the link on the FillLPG website.

Or follow this link:

The reason the app is not directly accessible on Google Play is because the independent developer of the app no longer supports the app. He states that the app should continue to function as long as the FillLPG website remains functional. Apparently there are in excess of 10,000 users submitting updates. I submit updates through the app every time I fill up ...

All the ones I got through still had pumps a few had two, one went to head office so will need local knowledge on that one, going away tomorrow so it'll take a while to finish.

I'm away right now but I have done all the co ords, just need to make confirmation calls then I'll post the file.

Do we have anyone good at spreadsheets?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back