More fulltiming....

Greece

Anyone can fill me in on Greece. Appreciate it if you could tell me where the sandy beaches are in any town or village. I always "wildcamp". Going to do a tour around the country for 3 to 4 months, so distance is no object. I know DonMadge and Clarkpeacock have been around and have collected a lot of info from their posts. But not much where the sandy beaches are Looking forward to you folks filling me in. Come on Virgil, depending on you young man

Nonono

David & Ann said:
Anyone can fill me in on Greece. Come on Virgil, depending on you young man

Greece is a no no with me as never been there I'm afraid. Sorry!

David & Ann said:
Anyone can fill me in on Greece. Appreciate it if you could tell me where the sandy beaches are in any town or village. I always "wildcamp". Going to do a tour around the country for 3 to 4 months, so distance is no object. I know DonMadge and Clarkpeacock have been around and have collected a lot of info from their posts. But not much where the sandy beaches are Looking forward to you folks filling me in. Come on Virgil, depending on you young man
i only know the greek island of zakynthos very well as we go every year for our holidays & also we got married there,so if you would like info on this i will only too happy to help sam x :)

sammclouis said:
we got married there,so if you would like info on this i will only too happy to help sam x :)

What info? ... Number of guests... colour of dress...:D:D Soz couldn't resist!

virgil said:
What info? ... Number of guests... colour of dress...:D:D Soz couldn't resist!
glad you asked...... well 105 guests,white dress........:rolleyes: YES WHITE!!:rolleyes: ha ha i can do it too virg....anyway i gotta go and do some hard graft now so talk later on matey x x :D

Greece

Shoot Samm, beaches, beaches and beaches is what I'm looking for. I have to look up the map to see if Zakynthos is on the mainland and if they have sand. One other thing, I like the tit for tat you have with the boys on here. Have had many a smile on my face with all the digs. Keep it up :D

David & Ann said:
I like the tit for tat you have with the boys on here. Have had many a smile on my face with all the digs. Keep it up :D

Salopians see, breed apart aint we Samm!:D

David & Ann said:
Shoot Samm, beaches, beaches and beaches is what I'm looking for. I have to look up the map to see if Zakynthos is on the mainland and if they have sand. One other thing, I like the tit for tat you have with the boys on here. Have had many a smile on my face with all the digs. Keep it up :D
hi there well zakynthos is a small island & its situated in the ionian sea next to kefalonia about an hour ferry from mainland,its a very beautiful island with lots of nice beaches but most in the resorts are busy although very clean,if you want some beautiful remote beaches you need to travel to the north & west (you can get around the whole island in a day on a moped ha ha) its not built up and is stunning,there are lots & i mean lots of little coves with white fine sand and bright blue sea,im sure you would fall in love with zakynthos.....
with regards to the banter i have on here with the guys......well someones got to keep them all in check........its a hard job but someones got to do it :rolleyes:
DSC00481.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back