Mobilvetta euroyacht

helmit

122.jpg120.jpg105.jpg059.jpg077.jpg:camper:
Sadly, our beautiful 6 berth Camper is now for sale.
We have to make this very hard decision, due to Rossi's on-going Surgery and health problems.
This beautiful A Class Motorhome has been our Pride and Joy. Comes with many extra's including:
100 w Solar Panel
Bike Rack
TV in Rear Bed area
TV DVD in Lounge area.
Microwave

Standard:
Fridge, Hob and Oven
Separate Shower, WC, WHB.
Electric Step.
Rear Double Bed
Over Cab Double drop down Bed.
Dining Area Converts to Double Bed.
and much more.

Fiat Ducato Maxi 2.8 TDI. 25000 miles. year 2001.
Photographs to follow.
Looking for offers around £15,000.

Last edited:
Beautiful van Jim, one of the best built vans around, and a real bargain for somebody.

I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I hadn't just bought the boat.

I have only seen the outside of your MH and it is a belter. £15k sounds very reasonable, I don't think it will take long to sell.

A real shame it has come to this, best wishes for the future.

Thanks

Thanks for your kind comments :D
We do not intend to give up Wildcamping, have met so many amazing people.
When Rossi.s Health issues are resolved we will be back.
Just need to downsize.
Hugs to all x

So sorry

So sorry. In my search seen some great 4 berths that look easy to adapt to needs so please don't give up. Your 6 berth looks great but for me I need central dinnette with upright seats as Grandkids will be travelling with me.
Good luck to both of you

Beauty

That sounds a great buy Jim. Unfortunately I have bought a new van to travel to France last September when the AL-KO back axle collapsed on the old van. I have seen and been inside your van and its a beauty, somebody will get a bargain and great camping ahead.
Give Rossi some hugs off me and Jose. We hope to see you again soon on meets when she's feeling better.
.... Tom ....

That sounds a great buy Jim. Unfortunately I have bought a new van to travel to France last September when the AL-KO back axle collapsed on the old van. I have seen and been inside your van and its a beauty, somebody will get a bargain and great camping ahead.
Give Rossi some hugs off me and Jose. We hope to see you again soon on meets when she's feeling better.
.... Tom ....

Hi Tom, thanks for your kind words.
Yes the van is a beaut, sad to see her go.
I am having more surgery on Saturday. Cant wait to feel well enough to join you on meets in the future.
Love to you, Jose and Rocco xxx

Fiat Ducato Maxi 2.8 TDI. 25000 miles. year 2001.
Photographs to follow.
Looking for offers around £15,000.

I am very interested, if it is still available could you PM me contact details.

Pete

hi

Hi there
I am also interested, if this is still available. Could you pm me details and where you are located? Thanks. Kim

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back