minmeet

We would love to attend, but we haven't got home from Lydney yet.

With Caerphilly coming up soon it would really be "Stronging it".

So is anyone going to be there for Friday night, finishing work Thursday now so we should be , havn't checked if it's ok with the hotel but there's plenty of room there on the carpark.

So is anyone going to be there for Friday night, finishing work Thursday now so we should be , havn't checked if it's ok with the hotel but there's plenty of room there on the carpark.

We should be there on Friday we are leaving on Thursday and stopping on way down, never thought to inform hotel - should I do this :wave:

We should be there on Friday we are leaving on Thursday and stopping on way down, never thought to inform hotel - should I do this :wave:

Hello there, It might be wise for one of us to let them know that a couple of us will be turning up Friday, if you could let them know it would be handy as I'm stuck out on a site with pretty poor mobile signal till Friday morning, I can't really see it being a problem for them as there is plenty of room on the carpark and it is open for general use by the public, would be wise to try and miss school drop off /pick up times when arriving as the car park gets used as its near the school. Obviously we'll probably have to move about a bit when the rest turn up anyway. See you there........Mark & Jan

Hello there, It might be wise for one of us to let them know that a couple of us will be turning up Friday, if you could let them know it would be handy as I'm stuck out on a site with pretty poor mobile signal till Friday morning, I can't really see it being a problem for them as there is plenty of room on the carpark and it is open for general use by the public, would be wise to try and miss school drop off /pick up times when arriving as the car park gets used as its near the school. Obviously we'll probably have to move about a bit when the rest turn up anyway. See you there........Mark & Jan

Just phoned them and the meet is Friday and Saturday but there may be space for one or two on Sunday, just have to check while we are there, happy travelling

OH DEAR has someone cocked up Pauls dates on the first post are 23rd / 24th , never mind we'll play it by air and see what happens.

hi

i wiii be there friday night but phil a cris will be there about midday on friday , bing on the beer ,

wots this then ???

just that the dates in the first post refer to Saturday and Sunday, the hotel told GinaRon that the meet was booked for Friday and Saturday and there would only be room for a couple of vans on the Sunday, not a problem for us we'll be coming over Friday afternoon. hopefully stay Sunday as well. looking forward to a few pints with you all, just remembered last time we were there it was a quiz night on Friday's it was like a bloody library in the bar still we'll soon change that.

just that the dates in the first post refer to Saturday and Sunday, the hotel told GinaRon that the meet was booked for Friday and Saturday and there would only be room for a couple of vans on the Sunday, not a problem for us we'll be coming over Friday afternoon. hopefully stay Sunday as well. looking forward to a few pints with you all, just remembered last time we were there it was a quiz night on Friday's it was like a bloody library in the bar still we'll soon change that.

he did say some can stay sunday night to tho as i did not now how many would stay sunday night , yes be good to have drink whith you all agian

Back from this meet - what a great place to stop:cool: Thanks to everybody who made it such a friendly meet and to Paul for organising it:cool1: - it would have been perfect if only I could have easily got in and out of my van
b-wink.gif
hahaha-024.gif

Need a better connection for more pics ... tomorrow guys, good meet good memories ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 52
Sure was a good and lively meet, we certainly did some drinking, those 11 - 12 hour sessions are not good for my well being. Got back this afternoon and promptly got stuck in mud on the site, feels like we are in a boat after the tide has gone out. still cheers Paul & Penny for organising the meet and everyone one else for making it a meet to remember, as we all now know Paul is really something SPECIAL we know this because his mother told him so, not only do we know it but so does most of Caister :lol-053:

We have only just got back took a leisurely trip back, we also really enjoyed this weekend meeting with very nice people. Thanks to Robmac for
helping us out with the gas - very much appreciated. Thanks also to Paul and Penny for the organising of and the roller skating session
.:camper: :fun: :cheers: :wave:

Ok try again ...

image.jpg (110.0 KB)
image.jpg (107.7 KB)
image.jpg (114.8 KB)
image.jpg (107.5 KB)
image.jpg (74.0 KB)
image.jpg (154.4 KB)
image.jpg (105.1 KB)
image.jpg (113.5 KB)
image.jpg (148.3 KB)
image.jpg (163.1 KB)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 50

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back