Mike and Mandy, the better half says Hi and we hope to spend more time out and about rather than me being behind a desk in the Office or in the garden

mikepilot

We bought our first motorhome in July this year and I enjoy driving, so it is a great way to get about and see what a beautiful country we live in.

We have used managed camp sites, but prefer the idea of just stopping for a day or two and moving on to new interesting places.

My work used to involve me being away all over the UK and I want my wife to experience some of the amazing places I have visited and there are many more places I also want to see.

Several of our Friends and Family have been trying to persuade us to buy a Motorhome for many years and now we own and use one, we are beginning to understand why they are so often not at home.

Hi and welcome from Glengormley Co Antrim, getting/building a van was also the best thing I ever did, go anywhere at any time.

Hi! Welcome to the forum...with a motorhome, the adventure is in your hands!

Welcome Mike and Mandy. Where you been so far then.

Never thought we would do a long tour of the UK but we have this year, just got back two days ago. Have to say it was pretty good but I do miss Europe.

Welcome..
Be very careful.
We bought our first motorhome 22 years ago.. Just to take a 3 year break in case the Millennium Bug was going to create the forecast disaster.
Never went back.
Never regretted it.
Have fun and adventures.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back